Property Management Services
Avoid Tenant Problems
Hire a Professional Property Manager
What I Do:
- Rental Advertisements
- All Rental Showings
- Prepare Property Leases
- Monthly Statements
- Annual Property Statement for Taxes
- Coordinate Maintenance and Repairs
- Handle Tenant Questions and Complaints
- Check Prospective Tenant's Credit
- Previous Landlord Verifications
- Provide Required Disclosures & Notices
- Collect & Account for All Rent
- Assist with Property Licensing
- Send Late Notices if Applicable
- File Court Action When Required
- Escrow Rental Deposits & Interest
- Move In/Out Inspections
- Provide Post Occupancy Accounting
You've done all of the hard work.
It's time to ditch the landlord headaches and enjoy being the owner.
Contact Tineshia Johnson, The DMV Property Diva today!